2022 ~ Come Back!

 Posting 2022! 

After so long .. here I am, Gosh this is so.. awkward, after so many years with no blogging. Tiberr kau datang hahaa.. 

Guess what happened ? ... I don't even know what I'm going to say anyway

Try to relax & calm your mind , Breath and Bismillah..

Alhamdulillah we survived! 

Covid, losing our love one, losing our job, no matter how tough it is , alhamdulillah we have passed the life test. Flash back all the things happened to us , bad memories but give us more strength to overcome our problem. you are stronger than you think right? I feel that too..

We finally can manage our stress, emotion, we learn to appreciate people we love family & friends. It's all progress to become a better person. Well done! HE gave us another chance to live so don't waste it for something unworth. 

All my family has been tested positive covid, and its happened on 1st wave at the time, everything was so scary and feel terribly sorry for my family because I'm the one bring the virus home. It's give me hard depressed , I barely can sleep .. crying all night 

 I can't even think straight .. family & friends member keep calling me, I can't accept all call .. it make me so sad. Feel like I'm going to die so soon. Worse scenario was when my mom picked up by ambulance and she warded for two weeks. one by one my family member are tested positive even my nephew & niece 😭 I can hear everyone is blaming me, but they just control their emotion , I can feel their worryness. 

My best friends also struggle , because 3 of us positive in the same time, we just keep updating each other. It's give us lifetime memories .. 😅 we can't stop laughing when we talk about that. Allah syukur .. YOU gave us alive! 💓

Al-fatihah for those lost their family & friends because of Covid. 

Hoping something great will happen, Doakan ya!

May Allah ease Everything for us 

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Insomniac!

Ruang waktu::.